Volunteer at Worlds!
The Country Dance World Championships runs smoothly with the help of many volunteers! You can join this team of volunteers and receive a refund toward your event pass. Even if you can’t volunteer enough hours to earn a discount or refund, we are happy for all the help we can get!
To participate as a volunteer, you must be at least 16-years-old by the first day of the event and agree to comply with the Volunteer Guidelines. Once you receive your assignment, you must be on time for each shift and be dressed appropriately for the assigned task. There are three volunteer options:
- Option 1: A refund toward a 3-Day basic event pass in exchange for a minimum 12 hours of volunteer work.
- Option 2: A refund toward a 6-Day basic event pass in exchange for a minimum 18 hours of volunteer work.
- Option 3: If you are only available for a few hours, let us know and we’ll find a place for you!
You must pay for your 3-day or 6-day pass when you register! Reimbursements will be processed back to your credit card as soon as possible after the event.
To express your interest, please e-mail our Volunteer Coordinator, Melissa Culbertson, at email@example.com. Please include the following in your email:
- Name, email address, contact phone number
- Volunteer Option 1, 2, or 3
- Any desired assignments or times you are not available
Once your information is processed you will receive an email with the Volunteer Guidelines, available volunteer positions, and a Volunteer Agreement.
UCWDC, United Country Western Dance Council, Country Dance World Championships, and related logos are registered service marks of United Country Western Dance Council. © 2023 United Country Western Dance Council - Terms and Conditions - created and maintained by https://brycegreene.dance