Step Sheet Key:
- Directions on the step sheets will be defined by points on a clock.
- Forward will be denoted as 12:00; Right shall be denoted as 3:00; Back shall be denoted as 6:00; and Left shall be denoted as 9:00.
- Diagonal directions of travel shall be denoted around the clock as 1:30, 4:30, 7:30, and 10:30, respectively.
- The amount of rotation for turns refers to the rotation of the dancers feet, not the amount of body rotation.
- If there is a discrepancy between the dance script and the video, please contact Clive Stevens.
UCWDC, United Country Western Dance Council, Country Dance World Championships, and related logos are registered service marks of United Country Western Dance Council. © 2023 United Country Western Dance Council - Terms and Conditions - created and maintained by https://brycegreene.dance