Step Sheet Key:
- Directions on the step sheets will be defined by points on a clock.
- Forward will be denoted as 12:00; Right shall be denoted as 3:00; Back shall be denoted as 6:00; and Left shall be denoted as 9:00.
- Diagonal directions of travel shall be denoted around the clock as 1:30, 4:30, 7:30, and 10:30, respectively.
- The amount of rotation for turns refers to the rotation of the dancers feet, not the amount of body rotation.
- If there is a discrepancy between the dance script and the video, please contact Clive Stevens.